Monday, July 23, 2012

White bird








Crochet dress: Op-shopped, Belt: India, Bag: African markets, Moccasins: Minnetonka, Kimono: Random shop in Paddington, Jewellery: All over

I've been crazy busy working non-stop; saving money for my trip eeeeeeeeeee two weeks before my back-packing sojourn in the Himalayas and the Thar desert with one of my best friends, CANNOT WAIT. With weather here playing spoilt sport and the crazy schedule I haven't really had much time this week for fun outing or outfit posts but this morning we had a little burst of sunshine therefore I couldn't help but wear my favourite combination of crochet with Kimono/Cape. And paired it with my beloved rings, leather bracelets and belt, tooled African leather cross-body bag and my moccasins basically all my favourite things. The belt I mentioned in one of my previous posts can be seen more clearly in this one, isn't she the prettiest? I wish it was summer and we had all the music festivals to go to, ah well come November when the northern hemisphere prepares for winter we'll be looking forward to the beautiful almost tropical Sydney summer.

On another note, I have just discovered a great great blog Madame de Rosa, most of it is in Spanish but the pictures are lovely and she wears the most original outfits. She's extremely popular and maybe you have heard of her already but I cannot stop myself from sharing inspirational finds. I have just gone through almost all of her blog and am left wanting more. Here are a few of her pictures; SHEER BRILLIANCE. Have a lovely week everyone!





The last four pictures are from Madame de Rosa's blog.

8 comments:

Mica said...

Lovely outfit! I like the crochet with the printed kimono! :)

Nikki said...

I love your crochet dress-it's so pretty! Xx

Elana said...

That kimono is gorgeous! Great blog :)

Scarlette said...

Love your nails and your accessories!! Love your blog, idd you want to follow eachother?

Scarr xx
http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

Great post :)

Love your outfits so much!!

You look amazing

Just stopped by your blog!
Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Jacy said...

I absolutely your little crochet dress! It's so gorgeous. Thanks for your sweet comment on my outfit post! :)

~Jacy

http://laviedelenore.blogspot.com

WE INSPIRE US said...

adorable look!!!

Project Curve said...

i am going to steal all your crocheted stuff!!no really i will..fab kimono too..her blog looks great!i have to check it out more..how come i didn't find it before!