Friday, November 9, 2012

Tie-dye Leopard

Its finally Friday, I could not be happier and while skipping home today got stopped by this guy in a fluro vest on my street asking if I lived here. Now he was spoiling my Friday buzz so I said Yea I live here and prepared to walk off when he said you're not allowed on this street if you don't live here. Pfft! Then I remembered they are shooting the new Wolverine movie right on my street so we sat on the 'almost completely covered with tropical foliage' balcony and watched the proceedings for sometime. Then we got bored of watching Hugh Jackman walk up and down a fake Japanese street and the boy made apple-mango vodkatinis and all was well again. These pictures were taken while we were chilling post Mr Jackman watching. Its been about six hours now and they are still at it and we're like meh whatever.

This is the kind of outfit I wear on a daily basis, a different variation of the shorts and singlet combination. Also included are few pictures of the little corners of the house that bring me immense joy, especially my jewellery display where I have draped my favourite cuffs over candle stands and have a little digging for treasure session everyday in my ring bowls :D TGIF yaaay!










4 comments:

Paulina DeVil said...

gorgeous outfit, love the top! and your hair is sooo beautiful! xx

coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
facebook.com/rocknrolllies

Project Curve said...

love the outfit,hookah..and i sure wish i could be there to watch hugh jackman..even if i got tired after a while...loving the rings and bangles and candles and wine bottles..combusting with joy!!

Keit said...

DAMN IT! I wasn't supposed to read that :'( I loooooooooooooooooooo-ove Hugh Jackman!!! Damn you lucky girl :-D

Unknown said...

Hi Babe, Love your house..Wish I could be there with you..seriously..miss you..TC