Saturday, April 20, 2013

Can't believe I haven't run out of block print cotton dresses yet!













Dress: Thrifted, Boots: India, Denim Jacket: Mango, Jewellery: All over


Last weekend I went to the Zoo, bushwalked, played on a various isolated beaches and baked on rocks...It was perfect except for the fact that I didn't much care to gawk at big cats behind a thick wall of glass. They were confined to little space and didn't look happy at all, I think this will be the last time I ever go to a zoo to look at animals, have to find another outlet for all animal crazy in me.

I wore my usual block print tunic, boots, carpet bag and a bunch of jewellery, had to add a jacket since its been getting cooler. Today is quite cold and rainy, stay home sip on cocoa and DIY kinda day. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Keit said...

I don't visit the Zoo for the same reason, the animals look so miserable -_-
Love your gorgeous dress, the denims jacket is spot on, and booties rock!

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

You say you wore your usual gear but it's all so new to me, I love your print dress so, so much and your carpet bag is stunning! The denim jacket is the most incredible finishing touch, I love the collar!! xoxo

Unknown said...

this dress looks really adorable on you - love the patterns and the hemline!

P.S. it'll be awesome of you'd check out my outfit post at Fashion Week Sydney :)
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Vix said...

You always look fantastic, that's another gorgeous block printed dress hippy-ed up and made into our own fantastic style.
Let's see your face, you are so pretty! xxxx

Flora Cruft said...

Oooh the print of that dress is so gorgeous, makes me think of the french provencal print souleiado, and I love how you've tied it in the corner.

Jo Potter said...

I'm not a fan of the Zoo either. It is not pleasent to see all those poor animals locked up in small spaces.

Your dress is gorgeous and I love the green colour. Those 70's block print designs are coming back into fashion again. Oh, and your jewellery is beautiful. xx