Saturday, April 6, 2013

Silk scarves make great shirts













Silk scrarf shirt+camisole: India, Crochet tunic: Vintage, Boots: Wittner, Bag: Africa, Jewellery: Sydney markets+all over


Just what I wear when lounging at home drinking and/or getting a few beers at the neighbourhood pub, layers of various fabrics that feel good against my skin, colourful stone jewellery, comfortable boots and a fun bag. Today I'd really like to talk about what a great collection of women I've met in my little blogging journey so far, they are all stylish, individualistic, fiercely feminist and incredibly supportive, it makes me all warm and fuzzy to interact with them here and on their blogs and its awesome when through them I meet more like minded awesome women. Thank you ladies, you make my world a little bit brighter and I wish I could meet all of your IRL soon. Happy Saturday world!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous bohemian style, dear! Glad to find you among so many blogs! No doubt following you since now!


Una chica fashiontastica


Vix said...

Colourful,, gorgeous, unique and fabulous and now with added beer. Could I love you any more? xxx

Anonymous said...

I love your look, and every single piece in this post! I found you through the divine Helga. You are so going on my blogroll! xo

Flora Cruft said...

What a clever idea, and it looks beautiful on you. Plus I love your jewellery. So glad I've found you via dear Helga's blog :)

Do pop by to say hello at mine when you get the time!

Emalina
www.kikiandthegypsy.blogspot.co.uk

Keit said...

When I look at your photos I have the strangest urge to open up a beer :-D And that's what I'm going to do, right after I stare at your gorgeous jelwery and scarf for a while :-D

Project Curve said...

you are wearing a bindi?wish could see it..love everything you are wearing..you took the words out of my mouth..
"fiercely feminist"..i like:)

Jenna Opsahl said...

Your blog is one of my favorites. I love your bright and creative style.