Sunday, March 15, 2015

Autumn sunsets

Ah the joys of over-size silhouettes in flowy silks and the way it drapes in the wind by the shore. I am slowly easing back into sharing my outfits in this incessantly noisy www, I hate the narcissism of the selfie obsessed world but love the fun of creativity through self-expression in the way I present myself. Most times the sheer hatred of what the blog world has become just keeps me away from it but I'll take a peek every now and then just to make sure some lovely people still exist. Does any of it make sense? I don't think so. Have a good week world!











2 comments:

Keit said...

Blogging is not all bad, but not all good too! :D We live in a superficial world, this is true, but as you said, it's not just about that, it's about meeting new people and sharing your love and passions, and expressing yourself. Really don't want to see you go, but if you really feel this way, then I'll just have to keep in touch with emails! ^_^

Vix said...

Like life, blogging is fantastic, depending on who you choose to hang around with.
Lovely to see you pop up. x